||Red Rocket Truck Stop
- Can be recruited as a Companion.
- As a companion, his natural Affinity starts at maximum and is utterly loyal. Your choices do not affect his feelings for you, and his companion perk Attack Dog is available from the start.
- Will track Kellog through the scent from his cigar in the quest Getting a Clue.
How this character responds to your choices
At high Affinity the following perk unlocks for you:
||Your faithful canine companion can hold an enemy, giving you a greater chance to hit them in V.A.T.S.
- You can have the Lone Wanderer Perk and still use Dogmeat with its benefit.
- When you dismiss Dogmeat to Sanctuary Hills, you can find him again in one of the doghouses usually. If you can't find him, sleep or wait until night time and check the doghouse (note: you can not find him there if you scrap all the doghouses)
- If the dog still doesn't appear, make sure it isn't on the roof. If it is, build stairs to the roof. (Known Bug)
- Also, if you cannot find him at all, use the following (on PC):
Open the Console by pressing ` (same as ~ on US keyboards)
Type: prid 0001d162
Type: moveto player
That will teleport him to your current location.
- He's usually behind the first house on your right when you cross the bridge into the town, the one next to the sign. There's already dog house there.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!