"I'm a woman, baby. Can't you tell?"
"Anything that can kill a man, I sell. Except suicidal depression. That is unfortunately not packageable."
- Merchant - Sells Weapons and Shipments of Ballistic Fiber, Copper, Lead and Oil.
- She is an Assaultron that was designed to provide a variety of security-related tasks to the modern man. However overtime, she became self-aware and took on a personality of her own, concluding - //"Why work for the man, when you can work for yourself?"
- K-L-E-O (pronounced "Kleo") is her adopted name.
- She may be associated with The Railroad as she carries a holotape named "Join the Railroad".
- She has contingency plans prepared to kill everyone at Goodneighbor. These plans can be seen at her terminal (if hacked).
||Aluminum x 2
Assaultron Circuit Board
Enhanced Targeting Card
Fusion Cell x 11
Power Relay Coil
Holotape: Join the Railroad
- Fun Fact: the woman who voiced this robot also voiced Lydia in Skyrim.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!