- Talk to Edward Deegan
- Find Emogene Cabot
- (Optional) Ask around The Third Rail about Emogene
- Return to Cabot House
- Talk to Jack Cabot
- Financial District Neighborhood
- Esplanade Neighborhood
- Charles View Amphitheater
- Cabot House
At the Cabot House, Jack's mother Wilhelmina Cabot shows up and expresses concern about her daughter Emogene Cabot. Speak with Edward Deegan who will tell you to check around The Third Rail in Goodneighbor.
Travel to the Third Rail and speak to Whitechapel Charlie at the bar. He will tell you to go see Magnolia. Speak with her and she will ask Ham about Emogene who will say she's run off with a cult leader named Brother Thomas, who is set up in the Charles View Amphitheater.
Travel to the cult encampment and speak to Brother Thomas who will be noncommittal to your interrogation. You have several options at this juncture:
- Join his cult, the Pillars, which will take all of your inventory and give it to him.
- Attempt to refuse his offer, then sneak into his office and open the locked door.
- Refuse and pickpocket the key from him to unlock the door in his office.
- Kill him and his weirdo followers and loot his body for the key to the door in his office.
Inside the locked door in his office is (surprise!) Emogene. Speak with her and she will agree to return. Go back to Cabot House and report to Jack for your reward.
Emogene Takes a Lover Walkthrough