The Battle of Bunker Hill
||The Institute Quest
The Battle of Bunker Hill Information
- Speak to Father
- (Optional) Inform the Brotherhood
- (Optional) Inform the Railroad
- Reach Bunker Hill
- Find the escaped synths
- Deal with the escaped synths
- Speak with Father in the C.I.T. Ruins
- Depends on your faction loyalty
In this quest you are asked to recover Synths who have escaped to Bunker Hill. Choose which of the Factions to work with here as each asks something different of you.
- The Institute asks you to meet up with a Courser in the Charleston neighborhood and complete the quest.
- Brotherhood of Steel asks you to destroy the syths, making the Institute and Railroad forces your enemies here.
- The Railroad asks you to free the synths, making the Institute and Brotherhood of Steel your enemies here.
- Minutemen are indifferent to this quest. Once this quest is complete, Bunker Hill becomes a Settlement you can develop.
If you side against the Institute here, the following Institute Quest Mankind Redefined will still be available. If you have not made any of the factions hostile towards you by this point, it is possible to walk through the battle without firing a shot letting the 3 factions fight it out leaving you free from any faction hatred. Once you reach the area where the synths are hiding you will have to make a choice.
Presuming you ally with the Institute, X4-18 will give you synth recall codes. Proceeding onward with him, you will fight your way into the stronghold and gain access to the trapdoor to the basement.
Progressing past more enemies and turrets will lead you to the synth living quarters. Your faction loyalty now comes into play here as you decide what to do with each of the synths. Your options are as follows:
- Reset them, as per the wish of the Institute
- Kill them, as per the wish of the Brotherhood
- Free them, as per the wish of the Railroad. If you haven't made the Institute hostile to this point, you may still continue missions. Killing the courser prevents anyone from ever knowing what really happened.
After making your choices, leave Bunker Hill and head west to the C.I.T. Ruins and enter via a ground-floor entrance. The synths here are pushing on a Super Mutant position throughout the location. Go to the roof either through the battle or via the stairwell on the far east side and talk to Father.
- JudasBlitzkrieg - The Battle Of Bunker Hill Walkthrough (Institute Aligned)
Notes & Notable Loot
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!