|24 + 24
Sentinel's Plasmacaster in Fallout 4 is an Energy Weapon. Sentinel's Plasmacaster is a unique weapon that bears the Instigating legendary weapon effect. Energy Weapons are advanced firearms that utilize directed energy or plasma to inflict damage and harness the power of fusion cells, fusion cores, plasma cartridges, and other energy sources to fire high-energy projectiles. Weapons can be modified using the Weapons Workbench. Players would need to reach Local Leader rank 2 perk to craft a Weapons Workbench at a Settlement, or they can find these workbenches scattered all over the Commonwealth.
Fallout 4 Sentinel's Plasmacaster Information
- This weapon bears the Instigating legendary weapon effect which grants the weapon deal double damage if the target is at full health.
- There are 2 other variants for this weapon: Plasma Gun and Experiment 18-A.
Fallout 4 Where to find Sentinel's Plasmacaster
- Can be purchased from Proctor Teagan after completing the quest A New Dawn.
Fallout 4 Sentinel's Plasmacaster Notes & Tips
- Other Notes & Tips about Sentinel's Plasmacaster goes here.
- Unlike in the previous games, weapons in Fallout 4 are divided into three groups: normal, legendary, and unique. Normal weapons lack any special attributes. Legendary weapons come with random bonuses and are exclusively obtained from legendary enemies. Unique weapons come with predetermined names and will always retain the same special bonuses they came with. Unique weapons are often acquired through quests or purchased from merchants. While normal and legendary weapons may alter their names when modded, unique weapons maintain their original names.