||Energizes Power Armor
- When your Fusion Core powering your Power Armor is empty , you will be unable to use V.A.T.S. or Power Attacks and will move at a reduced rate. You will get a notification when you are running low.
- Fusion Cores usually last around 30 minutes. Energy consumption depends on your actions and if you do things like sprinting it wil go down faster.
- The Nuclear Physicist perk increases the duration by 25% (Rank 1), 50% (Rank 2), 100% (Rank 3)
- The Repair Bobblehead permanently increases the duration of fusion cores by 10%.
- [Rumor] You can buy from Arturo Rodriguez. Replenises every 2 in-game days.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Any fusion cores found inside of containers like ammo boxes and steamer trunks are random spawns. For purposes of posterity they can be listed here, in the event that they may only randomly spawn in specific locations. If you are listing a location, please specify whether it is from a container or from a static location.
- One inside the Museum of Freedom in Concord. You visit during the quest When Freedom Calls. (1x)
- The caravan trader Trashcan Carla whom you encounter in Sanctuary has 1 for sale periodically. Consult the Settlements page to see which settlements she visits in her travels.
- Cricket at Bunker Hill will sell them periodically.
- Purchased or stolen from Diamond city weapons vendor, resets when the vendor resets along with a power armor frame (x10)
- One in the sewers (front of museum of Freedom there is a "hole" in the street, door at the end, at the very end of the tunnel. (1x)
- In Parking Lot Funhouse on level 4 in the left cell. (4x)
- In the Gilded Grasshopper in West Roxbury(1x)
- In Cambridge Polymer Labs (1x)
- Inside ArcJet Systems in the rocket chamber. (1x)
- Mass Pike Interchange (1x). You visit during the quest Mass Pike Interchange
- The Big Dig (3x)
- Greentech Genetics (3x). You visit during the quest Hunter Hunted
- In a container in Robotics Disposal Ground. (1x)
- Inside USAF Satellite Station Olivia. (1x)
- Starlight Drive In, in a building behind the cinema screen. (1x)
- Inside a mole rat cave, behind the Red Rocket Truck Stop. (1x)
- National guard training yard ammo box in northwest small building (x4)
- (x1) sitting on a table on the wharf outside Weston Water Treatment Plant, and (x8) in a pair of ammo crates behind a locked (Novice) door inside the building.
- Inside an Ammo Box inside a Super Duper Mart bathroom, in Lexington, behind a locked door. (x4)
- Old North Church escape tunnels, remove upon exiting (1x)
- Mystic Pines, unlock (advanced) door and proceed down the stairs. (1x)
- Kendall Hospital (9x). Inside two ammo boxes (4x each) and the last one in the lowest floor.
- (x1) In a rowboat on the south bank of the lake directly north of General Atomics Galleria.
- (x1) In Recon Bunker Theta. The bunker requires progressing the quest The Lost Patrol to enter.
- Four Leaf Fishpacking Plant (3x) You visit during the side quest Diamond City Blues.
- (x1) Installed in the bottom floor of Wilson Atomatoys Corporate HQ, and (x1) sitting in the rubble at the bottom of the ruined elevator.
- Switchboard, the left sideroom as you first enter the main room. This area is accessed during The Railroad quest Tradecraft.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!