Deathclaw is an enemy in Fallout 4.
- Their belly is the closest thing they have to a weak spot.
- Shoot Deathclaw legs to limit their mobility
- They can throw cars and such at you, be careful!
- Miniguns and missile launchers are extremely effective
- Just outside the Museum of Freedom after you get your Power Armor in the quest When Freedom Calls
- At the bottom floor of Kendall Hospital with a group of raiders
- At the bottom tunnels of the Museum of Witchcraft
- On the road from Jamaica Plain to Hyde Park
- Southern Commonwealth
|Deathclaw||22||35||510+||100 250 Immune||10||60||Rubble Throw - 40 DMG||Deathclaw Hand, Deathclaw Meat|
|Alpha Deathclaw||31||48||800+||150 300 Immune||10||75||Rubble Throw - 40 DMG||Deathclaw Hand, Deathclaw Meat|
|Glowing Deathclaw||41||64||1000+||200 350 Immune||10||90||Rubble Throw - 40 DMG, Rad Field - 5 rad/sec||Deathclaw Hand, Deathclaw Meat|
|Deathclaw Matriarch||51||80||760+||225 375 Immune||10||105||Rubble Throw - 40 DMG||Deathclaw Hand, Deathclaw Meat|
|Savage Deathclaw||61||96||910+||250 400 Immune||10||120||Rubble Throw - 40 DMG||Deathclaw Hand, Deathclaw Meat|
|Albino Deathclaw||71||112||1060+||275 400 Immune||10||135||Rubble Throw - 40 DMG||Deathclaw Hand, Deathclaw Meat|
|Chameleon Deathclaw||81||129||1210+||300 400 Immune||10||150||Rubble Throw - 40 DMG||Deathclaw Hand, Deathclaw Meat|
|Mythic Deathclaw||91+||145||1360+||300 400 Immune||10||175||Rubble Throw - 40 DMG||Deathclaw Hand, Deathclaw Meat|
- Deathclaw Steak (Made from Deathclaw Meat) is a powerful healing consumable.
- Threat Level: Very High
- At the tunnels of the Museum of Witchcraft the Deathclaw has a Deathclaw Gauntlet in his inventory.
You have a functioning Power Armor and a Minigun with lots of ammo. At this very state, you are almost unstoppable, but don't underestimate your prey, Hunter. The last thing you want to do is to underestimate your prey. There are two types of preys fighting each other: Raiders and a Deathclaw. The best thing you can do, is to let the raiders distract the Deathclaw while you're shooting storms of leads at it. If the Deathclaw laid his eyes (and claws) on you, run as fast as you can. If you don't want to run and have fun, you can take cover in a building and shoot the poor thing from there, it cannot get into the building due to its size (And they say the bigger they are, the tougher they are.). You can also destroy cars near it to do a lot of damage.