Brotherhood of Steel
||The Prydwen, Cambridge Police Station
Brotherhood of Steel is a Faction in Fallout 4. They are concerned with preventing the abuse of technology by mankind, sometimes fanatically. They are the faction most resembling traditional military organization and present themselves as protectors of humanity with an any means necessary approach. They are the primary wearers of the series' iconic Power Armor.
They are opposed to the proliferation of synths and view the technology of The Institute as a threat, as well as believing The Railroad as misguided in their goals of liberating synths. The Brotherhood will become hostile towards both of those factions during their essential quest line. Later in the game, you will have access to Vertibird fast travel through this faction.
Brotherhood of Steel Information
You first encounter the Brotherhood of Steel via one of the following:
- Witnessing a Brotherhood airship fly over head for the first time and listening to the accompanying Military Frequency AF95 which is a recruitment message. Follow the instructions in the message to meet the Brotherhood.
- During the Brotherhood quest Reveille, which is triggered upon discovering the Cambridge Police Station for the first time. The Police Station is being overrun by a Feral Ghoul horde and you may intervene and help the Brotherhood repel the attack.
Brotherhood of Steel Headquarters
The Brotherhood's main base of operations is the massive airship called The Prydwen, which hovers above Boston Airport in the Northeast Commonwealth. They also maintain a secondary land base in Cambridge Police Station.
Brotherhood of Steel Members
- Elder Maxson
- Paladin Danse
- Knight Rhys
- Scribe Haylen
- Proctor Quinlan
- Proctor Ingram
- Proctor Teagan
- Lancer-Captain Kells
- Knight-Captain Cade
- Senior Scribe Neriah
- Knight Lucia
Factions Hostile Towards
- The Railroad: During the quest Tactical Thinking
- The Institute: During the quest Spoils of War
- Siding and attacking with The Institute during the quest Mass Fusion
- Siding and attacking with The Railroad during the quest Precipice of War
Main Faction Story Quests
Misc. Faction Quests
- The Lost Patrol
- Duty or Dishonor: After completing Show No Mercy and The Lost Patrol
- A Loose End: Available during Liberty Reprimed, after having completed Duty or Dishonor
- Getting Technical: Speak to Proctor Quinlan during Tour of Duty
- Blood Bank: Speak to Scribe Neriah after Tour of Duty
- Reactor Coolant: Available after completing the Brotherhood essential quests
- Cleansing the Commonwealth (Radiant)
- Quartermastery (Radiant)
- Leading by Example (Radiant)
- Learning Curve (Radiant) Available after completing Tour of Duty
- Feeding the Troops (Radiant) Available after completing Tour of Duty
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Its funny that you only say that you are a vault dweller but some how they now that you lived before the war
I must find a mod that makes vertibirds better and bos knight's and paladin's stronger.
also their vertibirds add the air superiority needed in the game
I think the brotherhood is the best faction yes maybe they are a little evil but who cares
The vertibird grenades arent powerful but you can "fast" travel no matter how much you carry without perks. You can also call one vertibird as a help against bigger enemies or trvel trough the world without fear of deathclaw assaults :) The minutemen have their stationary bomblauncher with limited radius. The instutute have the synth calling grenade can be helpful if you use 10 or more because a level 20 synth can easily dispatched. The railroad have railroad stealthboy i think holds a little bit longer than the normal and has no animation to make the invisibility.