Behemoth is an enemy in Fallout 4.
- A huge, deformed monster that lives in swamp areas.
- Its health, damage resistance, and damage output matches its size.
- Resembles a giant version of a Super Mutant.
- Throws rock from faraway.
- Has a melee attack that crushes its opponents to the ground.
- Forest Grove Marsh
- Outside Fort Strong
- Murkwater Construction Site
- South of Walden Pond
- Don't forget the explosives. Grenades, Missile Launcher, and Fat Man are some excellent choices when taking this monster out.
- There's a unique version of Behemoth in Boston Commons.
- Make sure to have your critical hit charged up when fighting this.
- Cripple the legs before trying to completely destroy.