enemy in Fallout 4.
- Robot with high damage resistance and damage output.
- Extremely dangerous.
- Has a ranged attack that deals extremely high amounts of energy damage, but it needs to be charged. The attack charges while the Assaultron is engaging you in melee combat.
- Head is not a weak spot, its chest/torso is.
- Resistant against explosions.
- Armor Piercing receivers work wonders.
- They have a habit of charging their target almost linear.
- The charged laser attack can be avoided by circling around it. Its back is vulnerable during this attack. Also, while it's doing this attack, it deals radiation damage if you're too close.
- Sometimes, it nukes itself after death. It always explodes on death if killed by a melee attack. Run as fast as possible!
- For a short time after death, it emits radiation. Only if it has been exploded.
- If its legs are severed, it will crawl to its target and execute a nuke self-destruct.
- To see them really gone, place six or more Fragmentation Mines at close proximity and see them fly when they activate the mines.
- Never engage them in Melee/Hand-to-Hand combat, unless you have mods that ignore enemy armor.
- Threat Level: Highest